PUBLIC LIBRARY AND RESEARCH LIBRARY
- enable usage of online catalogues and card catalogues
- enable access to their own library holdings and other information sources in Croatia and abroad
- enable usage of library materials on the premises, loan materials for use outside of the Library, and conduct interlibrary loans (ILL) from Croatian and foreign libraries
- provide information at request (thematic searches)
- provide reprographic services
- enable usage of the space for work (Reading rooms), with computers and internet access
- provide publishers with services and formulation of CIP data
- organize exhibitions and various public events on the Library premises, for users of all age groups and academic background
- Public library loans the usage of Mirror Hall for events
ADMISSIONS AND BORROWING:
Foreign citizens who are visiting or temporarily live in Dubrovnik may use library materials only in the reading rooms after registering and obtaining their membership card.
Tourist membership card is issued for a 60-day period, and the fee is 40 kuna. The membership card is non-transferable.
Registering in any of the Dubrovnik Libraries branches grants permission to use materials and services in all the library branches.
The main registration desk is at the loans department on the first floor of the Public library Old Town, Od Puča 6.